Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2005 Christmas Letter

Here's the Christmas letter I wrote in December 2005. I was one-and-a-half then. I'm so much more mature now.

Now that I’m smart enough to read, Dad says it’s my turn to write the Christmas letter. I wouldn’t mind, except he makes me take out the trash, too. Oh well, I have a lot to write about anyway.

I’ve been to almost every corner of the country this year: from San Francisco in the West to Boston in the East, from Chicago in the North to the Gulf of Mexico in the South. Having seen so much of this country, I think it’s time my Mom and Dad took me to Argentina, or maybe Texas.

Dad’s been traveling a lot lately, what with the new job and all. He left Bank of America in August to join a little company called Initiate Systems. He works from home when he’s not traveling and I’m the man of the house when he’s gone.

Mom keeps busy enough just following me around. When we’re not at home reading, playing with my cars and trucks, and learning new words, I take her to the library, to the gym, and shopping. Sometimes I think I’m wearing her out.

But I have to get lots of attention while I can. My Mom and Dad keep saying something about a baby sister coming in April. I don’t know how they’re going to fit another kid in my crib, though. My sister might have to sleep on the sofa.

1 comment:

Eric Eastman said...

Have I said I love this blog!! Justin is so much like his DAD was. It's great to do puzzles.
Thanks

Grandma Eastman