Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Toys Came to London!

My toys finally came to London. It's a good thing, too, since I was getting pretty tired of playing with wooden spoons and pots and pans.

It was like an early Christmas. As Mama opened each box I'd say, "Wow! We have this same thing in Atlanta." Mama explained that it's the same stuff from Atlanta. It just moved here. When McKenzie saw something she recognized, she shouted, "McKenzie's room!"

Anyway, it's good to see something familiar, not to mention have something to play with.

1 comment:

Renee (and Eric) said...

Hooray and happiness! Loved the picture and the comments from the kids. Hilarious. Sure glad they have the same toys in London as they do in Atlanta. I'm pretty sure Benjamin wouldn't go very far for very long without his trains. We were in Ohio for Thanksgiving visiting the cows on the farm and playing in the little playhouse attic. Eric asked Benjamin one night if he was having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. He said, "Yeah...but it's just that there's no...I'm just thinking about trains." (Very contemplative, hand on hip.) And he carries around the picture of his "Grand Central Station" that he wants for Christmas and told us yesterday, "I sooo want Grand Central Station." And then he showed me a picture in a magazine of a present wrapped in blue. "That's how it will be wrapped." We've been thinking of all of you and missing you. And we'll be for sure sharing a memory Christmas morning with trains in Atlanta.