Thursday, November 22, 2007

We Made It


After a few days of packing and cleaning, an eight-hour plane ride, and an hour-and-a-half taxi ride, we're in London!


Here's a picture of us on the plane. We left Atlanta at 6:30 at night and arrived in London at 7:30 the next morning (there's a five-hour time difference). I slept solid for about six hours on the plane. McKenzie slept for about two.


After we landed, we stuffed our bags into a taxi and rode to our house. On the way, I must have seen 10 double-decker buses. They're everywhere!




Our house is cool. It's smaller than it looks in pictures, but it's just as cool. Here's a picture of me in my new bed.

After we arrived we walked to the park and then to the grocery store. I can already tell I'm going to be doing a lot of walking.

1 comment:

Renee (and Eric) said...

So glad to hear that you arrived safely and that you're settling in! We laughed when we saw that the Eastmans didn't take long to put on their site-seeing shoes. Not wasting time...Have Fun!
The Chambers