Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm back in London. It was great to spend a few weeks with my homies back in Atlanta. But it's also nice to be back where my toys are.

On the plane ride back to London, Mama asked me what would be the first thing I'd do when we got home.

"Play with my trains," I said without hesitating. Then she asked McKenzie the same question.

"Vacuum."


We got back to London Monday morning. We were pretty tired, and just happy to be home, so I skipped school that day. (Monday was the first day of the new term.) I went to school on Tuesday, though, and had a great time. On the way home, I told Mama about my day.

"I met a girl today," I said.

Mama proceeded to ask me a bunch of questions about her. I got grilled, really. Maybe next time I won't mention it...

2 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

I'll bet your dad and uncles can tell you something about being grilled.

The Confer Family said...

I love your blog. It is so fun to read what big adventures your family is up to. I hope meeting this new girl has not made you forget about Ashley. I can send you a picture in case you don't remember how pretty she is (Not that looks are the only thing that is important. She also knows how to write her name.). Aaron and I are thinking about traveling to Europe this summer for our 10th Anniversary. The kids aren't coming with us, sorry. We would love to know what we should see when we come.