Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm in Atlanta

We came back to Atlanta for a visit. We left London on Wednesday morning. It was a nine hour flight, but it was the best nine hour flight I've ever had. We got upgraded to business class. They had oversold economy so I think they needed to clear some space there. That, and the fact that Daddy has lots of status, meant we got to fly up front.

The other business class travelers must have been a little surprised, if not leery, to see us up there. McKenzie and I were really good kids, though. We ate a good meal, watched a few movies, and took good naps.

It's been fun being back in Atlanta. I've been hanging out with my friends Benjamin and Riley. I'll tell you about my adventures here, once I have them.

1 comment:

Renee (and Eric) said...

My favorite Atlanta Justin quote so far...

We're hanging out watching the sky tram run up and down Stone Mountain. Justin is ready for the next big thing (whatever that is), so he starts off in a direction in a whirl of motion, passes me and says, "Miss Renee, get your kids!"

I'm still laughing.
Justin doesn't only have adventures, he IS an adventure. So glad to spend time with him!

But the number one moment of Stone Mountain had to be Isaac getting all southern charm with McKenzie at the top of the mountain. He worked some brown eye magic on her and went in for a hug and then a long cheek to cheek snuggle (when he thought neither of the Mom chaperones were looking--who of course got all gooey-teary about toddler hugs, wouldn't you know!)

It's a pretty good life when you get to the top of a "mountain" not just once but twice in one day!