Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Put Me In Coach

I play T-ball. This is my first year. Saturday was my first game.

It's not your normal T-ball, though. The rules are kind of weird (it's a church league). The coaches pitch a few pitches and if you don't hit those, then you hit off the tee. The only way you can get out is if the other team catches it or if the ball beats you to first. There are no outs at other bases. Each team bats through their lineup each inning, unless they get three outs first, which is only theoretically possible at this level (we got the other team out once during the game... one more time than they got us out). Also, we don't keep score. Everyone wins.

I got to bat three times (games are limited by time, not innings). Each time, I hit it off the coach pitching. No need for the tee here.

2 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

Chip off the old block, eh? How about some video.

Jed Eastman said...

Booyah. Wish I could have seen it. I second Ma's vid request.