Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wrapping Up

On Wednesday, we went to the Paris Aquarium. It was actually kind of lame compared to other aquariums I've been to (Chicago & Atlanta).

When Daddy finished work, we all went to Angelina, near Jardin des Tuileries. It's supposed to have the best hot chocolate in Paris. I don't drink hot chocolate, but Mama said it was good. But what really got her talking was the chocolate pastry we ordered. I tried some of it too and it was great. Tasted like silk, but a lot better, since I don't imagine real silk tastes all that good.

Thursday morning, we headed back to the Gare du Nord station, boarded the Eurostar, and headed back to London. The week in Paris wore McKenzie and me out so much that we slept all the way home.

1 comment:

Lucile Eastman said...

Thanks so much for this tour of Paris and surrounds. It has been amazing!