Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Little More Challenging

Every night, before I go to sleep, Mama reads me a few bedtime stories. Usually she reads me one of my favorites, or a book we've checked out from the library. This week, she started reading me A Bear Called Paddington. Seeing as how we've been to Paddington Station, she figured I might want to know about the bear.

I wasn't getting it, though. Last night, as she was reading, I interrupted her.

"Excuse me, mama. Can we read something a little more challenging, with pictures in it? 'Cause I don't know what you're talking about."

She laughed and then read me Goodnight Moon instead. Then I think she wrote about it on her new blog, A Mother's Prerogative. Her blog is more about our day-to-day lives from a mother's perspective. Hopefully she won't tell all my embarassing stories, like the time I got up to pee in the middle of the night and slipped and fell into the toilet.

No comments: